Go for it. You’re one step closer.
ONE400, Inc. – Pasadena, CA
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning digital marketing, advertising and product development agency that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing and digital product solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience. We care deeply about our employees and have won a best employer award from Gusto recognizing our commitment to the people that make ONE400 great.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
At ONE400, producers sit at the center of all digital projects. They serve a critical and important role as they are the primary contact between client and internal team members. Producers have intimate working knowledge of all project specifics and are responsible for maintaining project schedules, budgets, resources, priorities, and expectations.
We are looking for a highly motivated digital producer to join our fast-growing company and bring a positive attitude and curiosity to learn. Digital producers will be responsible for making sure that our clients have an amazing experience when working with ONE400. This will include, interviewing clients to truly understand their needs, regularly communicating with clients about their deliverables, contributing to strategy, ad targeting, and reporting on marketing and advertising campaigns.
Candidates for this position are expected to excel in relationship building, have excellent project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment.
The digital producer position is the first step towards a project manager role, and there is high opportunity for growth.
The ONE400 software stack (knowledge with these is a plus!):
- Teamwork Projects
- Google for Business
- Pivotal Tracker
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in a creative agency
- Interest in media, technologies, and a desire to keep informed of new trends
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines
- Experience with various project management software programs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Be the client’s primary point of contact and helping to guide the client’s decision making related to agency deliverables
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Lead Quality Assurance, reviewing deliverables and assigning revisions as necessary
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and take initiative in order to solve problems as they arise
- You’re startup-ready – not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with, and a fundamental understanding of online advertising
- Good understanding of how web technologies work and their associated terminology (pixels, html, iframes)
- Experience using Excel pivot tables and other presentation software programs, such as Powerpoint
- Familiarity with social media management
- Experience building presentations and presenting in front of a group of people (whether internal or in front of clients)
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant and a problem-solver
- Proactive, motivational, mentoring and encouraging approach
- Previous internship, or full-time position at a tech startup company
Benefits of working at ONE400:
- Unlimited paid time off
- $1,000 travel credit every year
- Our dress code is “No dress code!”
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Ongoing education opportunities
- Employee issued Mac equipment
- Team social events (lunches, picnics, happy hour)
- Snacks, coffee, sodas and other beverages provided
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $41,000.00 /yr