Go for it. You’re one step closer.
Front End Web Developer
Los Angeles, CA
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning digital marketing, advertising and product development agency that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience.
We are currently seeking a talented front end web developer to create, maintain and optimize client websites in addition to our own. The right candidate will work with other team members to understand the needs of our clients.
- Develop multiple ONE400 client web properties in coordination with design team members, account managers and developers.
- Work with non-technical employees to translate business requirements into working web components/pages
- Convert design documents into a working user interface with no loss in fidelity
- Evaluate product designs to help refine requirements for a better user experience
- Design and document code to ensure readability and maintainability
- Work with account management team to determine test plans and identify use cases for fully testing projects before release
- Manage other front end web developers who are assigned work under your direction
- HTML5 & CSS3 expertise
- Familiarity with WordPress and php
- Familiarity with System Administration, migrating websites, changing dns settings, editing CNAME records, etc.
- Proficiency with responsive UI frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Proficiency with CSS preprocessors such as Sass or Less
- Proficiency with extracting requirements from design tools such as Photoshop or Illustrator
- A strong understanding of optimizing content for the web
- Solid AJAX and DOM manipulation skills
- Experience with web analytics solutions such as Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing platforms such as Instapage
- Experience with version control systems such as Perforce or Git
- Experience with code optimization and performance analysis
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Excellent understanding of web development best practices
- Proactive with the desire to learn and master new technologies
- A passion for writing clean, efficient code
- A strong attention to detail, especially as it applies to user interface design
- Team-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback in peer code review
- Ability to manage changing priorities, solve unfamiliar problems, and meet deadlines
Additional experience and skills preferred but not required:
- Familiar with the scrum development methodology
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices