Go for it. You’re one step closer.
Freelance Graphic Designer/Web Designer
ONE400, Inc. – Pasadena, CA
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning digital marketing, advertising and product development agency that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience. We also care deeply about employees and have won a best employer award from Gusto.
We are looking for a creative thinker and innovative designer who wants to bring a fresh perspective to the legal industry we serve. Your assignments will represent the ONE400 brand visually and you will work alongside design, marketing and engineering to enhance our client’s visual communication and to generate the positive impact of our marketing services. Projects may include advertising creative (banners, landing pages, social cards), website projects, logos, cut sheets, stationery, brochures and more.
As a freelance designer, you will report to the Senior Designer and Creative Director. As a freelance designer, it will be your job to see that your assignments are started and finished on time, within the design scope and according to the ONE400 quality standards. To succeed in this role, you must be able and willing to seek clarity and support from project stakeholders. You must also be ready to tap into your creativity at a moment’s notice. Innovation does not wait for the muses to arrive and neither do we.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a design related field (agency or brand experience prefered)
- Strong Design Portfolio with a History of success, Metrics and Process
- Bachelor’s degree in design or creative related field preferred
- Command of the Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, and Google Suite
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of visual composition and branding
- Highly adaptive and proactive problem solver
- Balanced marketing/design/product background
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands and multiple deliverables at once
- Understanding of scripts, analytics, shopping carts
- Create visual language for quick-turn objectives as well as larger project initiatives. (websites, identity systems, brochures etc…)
- Design independently as well as collaborate with our team of web designers, developers, and copywriters.
- Conceptualize, design, and create solutions for websites, acquisition advertising, print and social media campaigns.
- Understand business goals to create communicative material that effectively supports the marketing and sales team
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and deliver projects on track with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work
- Ongoing education opportunities
- Team social events (lunches, picnics, happy hour)
- Snacks, coffee, sodas and other beverages provided
- A company that values your contributions and lets you independently pursue solutions
for the benefit of our clients
Benefits reserved for W2 employees
- Unlimited paid time off
- $1,000 per year travel stipend
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Bonus opportunities