By now you know that ONE400 has been very active in the LegalTech community. We’ve recently partnered with Evolve Law to bring their great event to Los Angeles on May 20th at BlankSpaces in DTLA. Here’s what you need to know about Evolve Law:
Evolve Law was created by Mary Juetten of Traklight.com and Jules Miller of Hireanesquire.com. Evolve Law aims to bring legal tech companies, lawyers, in house counsel, entrepreneurs and legal tech enthusiasts across the country together for product demos, discussions and education sessions related to the future of law. To date Evolve Law has had their events hosted at various locations throughout the United States. While still a early stage event, attendance at their events has grown substantially.
While most of you who already follow our blog are more than likely to attend without any persuasion, the following is for those who need a little more.
5 Reasons you need to attend Evolve Law Los Angeles
1. Law innovation influencers will be there. Los Angeles has a fantastic legaltech community that is growing everyday. If you want to stay abreast of the latest technologies driving the future of law and meet the people that are creating them, then you need to stop by on May 20th.
2. Networking. What’s the number 1 way lawyers get new business? Referrals. Build that referral base at this event.
3. ONE400 will be bringing the team! The entire ONE400 team will be there to answer any questions you may have. Ask about design, marketing strategy, data analysis, social media, product development, building the perfect pitch deck and more.
4. Food and Drinks. We will be providing free food and drinks. So if you are an attorney who has just launched their practice and still building that client base or a bootstrapping startup, come grab a bite and drink on us.
5. The event is FREE!!! That is the best possible price. Learn something, eat something, drink something, and do it all gratis.
There is limited capacity at the location for the event so sign up ASAP to guarantee your attendance.
UPDATE: Sorry, registration is closed.