Go for it. You’re one step closer.
Digital Marketing Specialist
ONE400, Inc. – Pasadena, CA
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning digital marketing, advertising and product development agency that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience. We also care deeply about employees and have won a best employer award from Gusto.
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing company and bring a positive attitude and curiosity to learn to our digital marketing team.
The Digital Marketing specialist will be independently driven, have an infinite amount of curiosity and will understand that when it comes to SEM, attention to detail and data is key to success.
Candidates for this position are expected to excel in analytics assessment, have strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment. The Digital Marketing Specialist position is a step towards a long term career at a very high growth company.
- Propose and implement strategies as well as coordinate campaigns to generate a high volume of quality leads for our clients
- Manage online marketing (SEM, PPC, SEO, CRO, Social)
- Help us maintain our Google Badged Partner status
- Contribute to traditional marketing (direct mail, radio, print)
- Coordinate campaign implementation with internal business units and vendors
- Work with ONE400 developers to improve our portfolio of websites, increase traffic and increase high quality leads
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials and creative pieces
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting to executive management
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- You’re startup-ready – not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
- You have 2+ years of direct and relevant experience
- You are active on social media
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics, Yahoo Site Explorer, MOZ or similar tools for site management, SEO and SEM
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with partners, vendors and all levels of the employee peer group and management
- Social media lead generation experience (i.e. FaceBook, Twitter, blogging, etc.)
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Proficient in WordPress
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus under pressure
- College Degree and marketing experience
Benefits of working at ONE400:
- Unlimited paid time off
- $1,000 travel credit every year
- Our dress code is “No dress code!”
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Ongoing education opportunities
- All employees issued a Macbook Air
- Team social events (lunches, picnics, happy hour)
- Snacks, coffee, sodas and other beverages provided
- A company that values your contributions and lets you independently pursue solutions for the benefit of our clients