Go for it. You’re one step closer.
Digital Marketing Specialist
ONE400, Inc. – Guadalajara, Jalisco, MX
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning design, digital marketing, and product development studio that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed so that all people have better access to justice. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing and technology solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience. We also care deeply about employees and have won a best employer award from Gusto.
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing company and bring a positive attitude and intellectual curiosity to our digital marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be independently driven, have strong technical skills and will understand that when it comes to SEM, attention to detail and using data to inform your decisions is key to success.
Candidates for this position are expected to have strong project management skills, meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment. The Digital Marketing Specialist position is a step towards a long term career at a very high growth company.
- Implement campaigns to generate a high volume of quality leads for our clients
- Manage online marketing efforts (SEM, PPC, SEO, CRO, Social)
- Help us maintain our Google Badged Partner status (obtain certifications)
- Contribute ideas to traditional marketing (direct mail, print)
- Coordinate campaign implementation with internal business units and vendors
- Work with other ONE400 marketing team members to implement paid social, display network ads and other promoted content across a variety of platforms
- Implement all tracking scripts, analytics goals and all appropriate pixels on sites we manage
- Oversee the creation of marketing materials and creative pieces
- Monitor campaign performance and provide reporting to executive management
- Monthly/quarterly or periodic testing and review of pixel events, conversion tags, and lead capture events.
- Competitive Research
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
- You’re startup-ready – not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
- You have 2+ years of direct and relevant experience
- Programmatic advertising
- You are active on social media
- Familiarity with Google Search Console
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics, ahrefs, bright local or similar tools for site management, SEO and SEM
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally with partners, vendors and all levels of the employee peer group and management
- Social media lead generation experience (i.e. FaceBook, Twitter, blogging, etc.)
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools
- Proficient in WordPress
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain focus under pressure
- College Degree and marketing experience
Benefits of working at ONE400:
- Open paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Our dress code is “No dress code!”
- Ongoing education opportunities
- All employees issued a Mac equipment
- Team social events (lunches, picnics, happy hour)
- A company that values your contributions and lets you independently pursue solutions for the benefit of our clients.
ONE400 Software Slack:
- G Suite
- Teamwork Projects
- Clio Grow