Go for it. You’re one step closer.
ONE400, Inc. – Pasadena, CA
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning digital marketing, advertising and product development agency that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience. We also care deeply about employees and have won a best employer award from Gusto.
As a design intern, you will report to the Senior Designer and Creative Director. You will be assigned various design related tasks that support a talented team of designers,marketers, content writers and engineers. As a ONE400 design intern, it will be your job to see that your assignments are started and finished on time, within the design scope and according to the ONE400 quality standards. To succeed in this role, you must be able and willing to seek clarity and support from project stakeholders. You must also be ready to tap into your creativity at a moment’s notice. Innovation does not wait for the muses to arrive and neither do we. A team of amazingly creative people will help you refine your skills, teach you new tricks, help you obtain real world experience and challenge you intellectually. You will receive lots of design tasks including web, print, stationery, social media, digital ads and more.
- Must be able to work in the ONE400 office, located in Pasadena, CA
- Must be able to work a minimum of (5 to 10) hours per week. Student may work more
hours if desired.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency in Adobe Indesign and Adobe
Illustrator (Adobe Premiere Pro a plus)
- Working towards a degree or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- A natural sense of design and composition
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Familiar with basic HTML editing
- Creative problem solver
- Support with Website Design
- Support in creating graphics for digital and print from initial conception
- Support in updating existing art and combining pre-designed elements to create new
- Support in engaging with the marketing team, to co-create new design concepts
- Support in file management and organization
- Meeting project timelines and deadlines
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas
- Exceptional awareness of design trends and innovation across a variety of static and
Compensation and Benefits:
- $11 to $15 hour depending on strength of portfolio
- Flexible schedule
- Ongoing education opportunities
- All employees issued appropriate equipment
- Team social events (lunches, picnics, happy hour)
- Snacks, coffee, sodas and other beverages provided
- A company that values your contributions and lets you independently pursue solutions
for the benefit of our clients