Go for it. You’re one step closer.
Chief Digital Marketing Officer (CMO)
Los Angeles, CA
ONE400 is an agency that focuses on helping laws firms with their digital presence. We provide services such as branding, social media and software/product development to the entire legal industry, solos to legal tech startups to Biglaw. We are an established company run by a Harvard Law School graduate and the former Director of Attorney Services at Legalzoom. We have been around for 3 years, have grown 10% month over month and have serviced over 200 law firms to date. Your role will be critical for us to continue growing at the same pace (or faster) as we have been.
As CMO, you will report to the Founders and be responsible for managing a talented team of marketers and content writers. We do not micromanage here at ONE400 but we expect that with the responsibility and autonomy you are given, that you are able to deliver the results that our clients deserve.
- Grow, develop and manage a team of marketing experts
- Come up the vision and strategy for each marketing client
- Develop and enable the team to execute on these marketing strategy
- Manage a team that is responsible for SEO, PPC, PR, Email Marketing, Social Media, Content and Paid Social Media
- Manage and enable the team to execute on ONE400’s marketing, both digital and traditional, strategy
- Create monthly marketing dashboard for Founders and report on the status on all client marketing on a quarterly basis
- 5+ years of experience, including at least 2 years as a senior leader in marketing; ideally with experience in law firm marketing
- Proven ability to set a vision, develop strategic plans, and garner approval
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords certified
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, PPC, Retargeting and Content Marketing
- Proven leader with the ability to nurture employees and build/develop a high-performance marketing team
- Passion and grit
- Innovative and creative out of the box thinker
- Data driven – Ability to gather and interpret data to draw conclusions and come up with solutions
- Operate well under pressure and are able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written skills – Grammar errors are not acceptable in our line of work – a glaring error could cost us a client
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly parking stipend
- Free lunch and snacks
- $1,000 Travel budget at 1 year anniversary at ONE400
- Music playing in the office (We take turns DJing)
- Outdoor patio to eat lunch and work from
- Team outings (Malibu, Basketball and Ultimate Frisbee in the park, Darts, Pizza)