Go for it. You’re one step closer.
Account Coordinator at Digital Agency
ONE400, Inc. – Pasadena, CA
ONE400, Inc., is an award winning digital marketing, advertising and product development agency that works exclusively in the legal industry. We are looking for hardworking and dedicated innovators to help us continue to change how legal services are marketed, sold and designed. Our team is comprised of marketers, developers, designers, lawyers and product professionals. ONE400’s mission is to create and implement next generation law marketing solutions that allow law firms and legal tech organizations offer services that promote access to justice, improve the quality of legal services and reach a broader audience.
General Description (full time, hourly):
We are looking for a highly motivated account coordinator to join our fast-growing company and bring a positive attitude and curiosity to learn to our account management team. Account Coordinators will be responsible for making sure that our clients have an amazing experience when working with ONE400. This will include, interviewing clients to truly understand their needs, regularly communicating with clients about their deliverables, contributing to strategy, ad targeting, and reporting on marketing and advertising campaigns.
Candidates for this position are expected to excel in relationship building, have strong project management skills, a meticulous attention to detail, analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast moving and challenging environment.
The Account Coordinator position is the first step towards an Account Manager role, and there is high opportunity for growth.
- 1-2+ years of full-time work experience
- Interest in media, technologies, and a desire to keep informed of new trends
- Ability to prioritize duties and meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own as part of a distributed team
- Experience with, and a good understanding of online advertising
- You are on, and use, social networks frequently
- Strong analytical skills: must have a demonstrated track record of excellence in analytics, either via past work experience and/or successful completion of analytic coursework
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and take initiative in order to solve problems as they arise
- You’re startup-ready – not looking for a 9-5 job, but you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
Nice to have:
- Expert use of Facebook ads, Twitter ads, or other RTB media buying and optimization tools
- Experience using Excel pivot tables and other presentation software programs, such as Powerpoint
- Experience building presentations and presenting in front of a group of people (whether internal or in front of clients)
- Internship, or full-time position at a tech startup company
Benefits of working at ONE400:
- Unlimited paid time off
- $1,000 travel credit every year
- Our dress code is “No dress code!”
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Dog friendly office
- Ongoing education opportunities
- Employee issued Macbook Air
- Team social events (lunches, picnics, happy hour)
- Snacks, coffee, sodas and other beverages provided